Lockport Heating

Lockport Furnace Repair Services

Lockport Heating Repair and Installation Company - Lane's AC & Heating ServicesSearching for Lockport furnace repair? For the best industry knowledge combined with excellent customer service and the lowest prices in town, choose Lane’s A/C and Heating Services. We are a friendly, locally owned and operated, HVAC-certified company working with heating equipment in the Lockport, Louisiana area. We are family owned and operated and offer a full range of heating services including furnace carbon monoxide analysis, coil cleaning, repair, installation, and preventative maintenance. We arrive at your door same day when necessary because your comfort and safety is our highest priority. Call us right away if you need heating services in Lockport Louisiana.

Heater Installation in Lockport LA

Are you noticing strange noises or smells coming from your aging furnace? Is your home not as warm as it should be? Lane’s A/C and Heating Services offers free estimates on new heater installations in Lockport. We will assess your square footage and heating needs to find the right furnace for your home. We also offer easy maintenance plans to avoid costly repairs and keep your heating equipment working like new for years to come. Give Lane’s A/C and Heating Services a call and we will answer all of your questions regarding the best heating services Lockport has to offer. We are standing by to take your call and help you get on the road to comfortable, affordable indoor air.

What is Your AFUE?

If you have a newer model furnace, then you probably have seen the AFUE rating that says how efficient your unit is. But what does it mean? The Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) rating is the ratio of annual heat output of the furnace compared to the total annual fuel energy used by the furnace. A rating of 90% means that 90% of the fuel is being used for energy, and the other 10% is escaping through the chimney or elsewhere. All electric units typically use 95-100% of the energy, but they can be costly to run due to the cost of electricity. The minimum allowed rating for most fuel furnaces is 78%, or 75% for units in mobile of manufactured homes. What is your rating? We can help you determine what rating your unit should have, and what it is actually getting. Call us today!